6 Marketing Scams to Avoid
HomeAdvisor selling you trash leads? Houzz or Yelp trying to get you to spend thousands? Stop! Don't spend unless you know the clear path to ROI.
- The Brute - Home Advisor, Yelp, Houzz etc.
- The Bloat - Big agency bullshit that’s focused on warm & fuzzies not results.
- The Creep - Email Spam SEO Companies
- The Bumbler – Your neighbors cousins brother who knows a little SEO, you probably
- The Hunter - Linkedin Spammer, who looks like they might be legit. Spend 2k to find out, & regret it.
- The Spitter - “Your Google listing is broken” phone spammers